Sporthalle was an indoor arena in Böblingen, Germany. It opened in 1966 and was torn down in 2008. Sporthalle had a capacity to hold 6,500 people.
The venue played host to six team handball competitions for the 1972 Summer Olympics in neighboring Munich.
It hosted indoor sporting events, trade shows, TV shows, music concerts and other events.
- BSV 92 Field & Stadium, Olympic Stadium (final), Police Stadium
- Böblingen Sportshalle, Donauhalle Ulm, Hohenstaufenhalle Göppingen, Olympiahalle (final), Sporthalle Augsburg
- Complexe sportif Claude-Robillard, Montreal Forum (final), Pavillion de l'éducation physique et des sports de l'Université Laval
- Dynamo Palace of Sports, Sokolniki Sports Palace (final)
- Titan Gymnasium
- Suwon Gymnasium
- Palau D'Esports de Granollers, Palau Sant Jordi (final)
- Georgia Dome (men's final), Georgia World Congress Center
- The Dome and Exhibition Complex
- Faliro Sports Pavilion Arena, Hellinikon Indoor Arena (final)
- Beijing National Indoor Stadium (final), Olympic Sports Center Gymnasium
- Basketball Arena (medal round), Copper Box
- Olympic Training Center – Arena 4
Coordinates: 48°40′41.3″N 9°01′02.5″E / 48.678139°N 9.017361°E