From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sporting in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sporting may refer to:
- Sport, recreational games and play.
It may also refer to a sporting club:
- Sporting Clube de Portugal, a sports club from Lisbon, Portugal.
- Sporting Al Riyadi Beirut, a sports club from Beirut, Lebanon.
- A.O. Sporting BC Athens, Greek professional basketball team (Athens).
- Sporting Cristal, a football club from Lima, Peru.
- Sporting Clube da Covilhã, a sports club from Covilhã, Portugal.
- Sporting Clube de Braga, a sports club from Braga, Portugal.
- Real Sporting de Gijón, a football club from Gijón, Spain.
- Sporting Charleroi, a football club from Charleroi, Belgium.
- Sporting Clube de Goa, a sports club from Goa, India.
- Sporting Kansas City, a soccer (football) club from Kansas City, Kansas, USA.
The term sporting was formerly used as a euphemism (during the 19th and early 20th centuries) to refer to
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sporting.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.