Spotswood, New Zealand
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Local authority||New Plymouth|
Spotswood is a suburb of New Plymouth in the Taranaki Region of New Zealand. It is located to the west of the city centre. The population was 2,010 in the 2006 Census, an increase of 27 from 2001.
All these schools are coeducational.
- North Island Provincial Town Maps (5th ed.). Wises Maps. pp. p 92.
- Quickstats about Spotswood
- "Te Kete Ipurangi - Spotswood College". Ministry of Education.
- "About Us - The School". Spotswood College.
- "Te Kete Ipurangi - Spotswood Primary School". Ministry of Education.
- "Jubilees & reunions: Spotswood Primary School 50th Jubilee" ([dead link]). Education Gazette New Zealand 85 (17). 9 October 2006.
- "Te Kete Ipurangi - Te Pi'ipi'inga Kakano Mai Rangiatea". Ministry of Education.
|This Taranaki Region geography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|