From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up spotting in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spotting may refer to:
- Spots (cannabis), a method of smoking cannabis
- Spotting (climbing)
- Spotting (dance technique), a technique used by dancers to maintain control while executing turns
- Spotting (weight training)
- Artillery spotting or bombardment spotting, observing the result of artillery or shell fire and providing corrective targeting data to the firer
- Spotting (photography)
- Spotting (filmography), the process of determining the location of the musical score of a film
- Car spotting (disambiguation)
- Metrorrhagia, vaginal bleeding that is not synchronized with a menstrual period
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.