From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Spray or spray in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spray can refer to:
- Spray (liquid drop)
- Spray (mathematics), a type of vector field in differential geometry defined on the tangent bundle of a manifold
- Spray (band), a British synthpop band
- Spray (video game), a 2008 video game for Nintendo's Wii video game console
- Spray, North Carolina, a former mill town in Rockingham County, North Carolina, now part of Eden, North Carolina
- Spray (sailing vessel), the ship used in Joshua Slocum's solo circumnavigation in the late 19th century
- Spray Network, a Swedish Internet company
- USS Spray (ID-2491), a trawler in commission in the United States Navy from 1918 to 1919
- USS Spray (SP-308), a motorboat ordered delivered to the United States Navy in 1917 for use as a patrol vessel but never taken over by the Navy
|Look up spraying in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spraying may refer to:
- The creation of a spray
- The use of a sprayer
- The use of a spray bottle
- Spraying (animal behavior), the action of an animal marking its territory with urine
- Spray painting
- Aerial application of chemicals
- Using an automatic firearm in an attack
- Heap spraying in a computer security exploit
- JIT spraying, a specialised version of the above
- All pages beginning with "Spray"
- All pages with titles containing "Spray"
- Spay (disambiguation)
- Spry (disambiguation)
- Spurt (disambiguation)
- Squirt (disambiguation)
- Gush (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spray.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.