From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up spreadeagle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The term spreadeagle (also spread eagle, spread-eagle) can mean:
- Spreadeagle (heraldry), a figure derived from a heraldic depiction of an eagle
- Spread Eagle (horse), an 18th-century Thoroughbred racehorse and winner of the 1795 Epsom Derby
- Spreadeagle (position), a human position in which a person is figuratively in the same position as an eagle with its wings spread and legs well apart
- Spread eagle (figure skating)
- Blood eagle or "spread-eagle", an alleged Viking method of execution
- Spread Eagle, Wisconsin
- Spread-eagleism, the 19th century precursor to the term "Jingoism"
- Spread Eagle (band), an American hard rock band
- Spread Eagle (album), a Peter Pan Speedrock album
- The Spread Eagle is the corporate logo of Barclays Bank, a UK bank, and the name of their staff magazine
- Spread Eagle (Wandsworth), a pub in London
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.