|Headquarters||St Albans, UK|
|Jonathan Hufford Managing Director|
|Products||• Financial spread betting
• Sports spread betting
• Fixed-odds betting
Number of employees
Spreadex was listed in the Sunday Times PriceWaterhouseCoopers Profit Track 100 for three years in succession. In 2006 Spreadex finished 34th, 2007 they finished 23rd  and in 2008 finished in 49th place.
In February 2010 Spreadex piloted a JetMiles scheme which allowed their clients to earn flight time in a private jet from their trading.
In November 2012, Spreadex won the Investment Trends award for Best Customer Service for the second year running.
In March 2013 Spreadex purchased the non-equities business of rival spread betting firm Cantor Index.
In July 2014 Spreadex reported record annual accounts, £18.5m profit before tax from a turnover of £35.4m. This was a 30% increase from the previous year.
In October 2014, to accommodate the firm's growing workforce, Spreadex moved to a larger, newly-refurbished office in St Albans. The location of the office remains a short train journey from Central London.
The same month, Spreadex released its new financial fixed odds markets, also referred to as "Speed Markets", allowing clients to place fixed risk bets on financial markets.
Spreadex owns financial spread betting company www.shortsandlongs.com which was launched in October 2008. The client database of ShortsandLongs was transferred to Spreadex in March 2012 to consolidate its business.
In relation to casino betting outside of the UK, Spreadex Ltd is operating under an Alderney Gambling Control Commission approved Business Association with AGCC Class II License Holder, Net Entertainment Alderney Ltd, License #084. 
- Spreadex Website - Company History
- City AM Schoolboy bookie who turned spread betting evangelist
- Spreadex 34th in Profit Track 100
- Spreadex 23rd in Profit Track 100
- Spreadex 49th in Profit Track 100
- St Albans Review - Growing betting firm choses St Albans
- Evening Standard - Bets which let you reach for the sky
- Spreadex Launch fixed odds
- Yahoo finance! Spreadex Acquires extrabet Customers
- Spreadex Debuts Online Casino
- Investors Intelligence - Spreadex wins national accolate for second year running
- Spreadex acquires Cantor Index clients
- Spreadex first firm to offer leveraged trading on Bitcoin
- Pre-tax profits increase by 30% at Spreadex.
- Spreadex Contact Us
- Spreadex Speed Market information page
- Spreadex moves to St Albans
- ShortsandLongs transferred to Spreadex
- Spreadex Betview 2011 Awards
- Spreadex Homepage