Spring Valley (Metro-North station)
Train #1629 leaves the Spring Valley Station, going over the Main Street (NY 45) crossing.
|Address||Municipal Plaza, 1 North Main Street
Spring Valley, New York, 10977
|Connections|| Transport of Rockland: 59, 91, 92, 94, Monsey Loop 3, Tappan ZEExpress
Rockland Coaches: 11, 45
|Platforms||1 side platform|
|Station code||815 (Erie Railroad)|
|Owned by||Village of Spring Valley (station)
New Jersey Transit (line)
(leased to Metro-North Railroad)
Spring Valley is a Metro-North Railroad station and terminus of New Jersey Transit's Pascack Valley Line. The station is in Spring Valley, New York, at Main Street, 1/8 mile from Route 59. It also serves as the Spring Valley Bus Terminal.
This line runs north-south to Hoboken Terminal with connections via the Secaucus Junction transfer station to New Jersey Transit one-stop service to New York Penn Station and to other NJ Transit rail service. Connections are available at the Hoboken Terminal to other New Jersey Transit rail lines, the PATH train at the Hoboken PATH station, New York Waterways ferry service to the World Financial Center and other destinations and Hudson-Bergen Light Rail service.
|1||■Pascack Valley Line||Exit platform only (to yard)|
|■Pascack Valley Line||for Hoboken|
The station has one track and one low-level side platform.
Permit parking is operated by Allright Parking and accommodates 207 vehicles.
- "List of Station Names and Numbers". Jersey City, New Jersey: Erie Railroad. May 1, 1916. Retrieved November 23, 2010.
- The Pascack Valley Line: West of Hudson (World Rail Photos by Pierce Haviland)
- DepartureVision real time train information for Spring Valley
- Pascack Valley Line schedule
- MTA station information for Spring Valley
- Spring Valley Station (Existing Railroad Stations in New York State)
- Station from Main Street from Google Maps Street View
|This New York train station–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|