Spring break (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Spring break is a secular holiday. Spring break may also refer to:
- Spring Break (film), a 1983 comedy film
- Spring Break USA (also known as Spring Break USA and Spring Fever USA), a 1989 comedy film directed by Bill Milling
- Spring Breakers (2013), an American neo-noir film
- Spring Break '83 (unreleased), a Mars Callahan and Scott Spiegel–directed comedy
- Spring Break (album) – College Boyys album
- Spring Break '87, a 1987 concert performed by Australian rock group Crowded House at Daytona Beach, Florida, United States
- Spring Break (CSI: Miami) (also known as "CSI Miami (season 1)", the first season of CSI: Miami, which premiered on CBS on September 23, 2002 and ended on May 19, 2003
- Spring brake, a component of an air brake (road vehicle), a braking system for vehicles
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spring break.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.