|Team history||Springfield Lasers
|Based in||Springfield, Missouri|
|Stadium||Mediacom Stadium at the Cooper Tennis Complex|
Purple and Teal
|Owner(s)||Springfield-Greene County Park Board|
|Head coach||John-Laffnie de Jager|
The Springfield Lasers are a World TeamTennis franchise. The franchise was purchased and donated to the city of Springfield, Missouri by the Cooper family in 1996. They play their home matches at Mediacom Stadium in the Cooper Tennis Complex.
The team advanced to the league final in 1999, 2001, and 2009 but has yet to win the championship. In 2010, the Lasers had the best regular season record (10–4) in World TeamTennis and advanced to the WTT Western Conference Championship but lost to the Kansas City Explorers, 20 to 17.
- John-Laffnie de Jager, Head Coach
- James Blake
- Anna-Lena Grönefeld
- Alisa Kleybanova
- Jean-Julien Rojer
- Michael Russell
- Smith, Doug (August 24, 2001). "Lasers battle Freedoms for team title Saturday". USA Today. Retrieved November 18, 2010.
- Emerick, Thomas (July 26, 2009). "Kastles survive Lasers rally, claim first WTT title". USA Today. Retrieved November 18, 2010.
- "Match Statistics". World TeamTennis. July 23, 2010.
- "About Us". Springfield Lasers. Retrieved November 18, 2010.
- "Tennis: Navratilova, Commors picked". Sarasota Herald-Tribune. Associated Press. March 27, 1998. p. 3C.
|This tennis-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|