Sproing Interactive Media
|Game development studio|
|Industry||Computer and video game industry|
|Harald Riegler, Gerhard Seiler, Johanna Schober|
Number of employees
Sproing Interactive Media (shortened to Sproing), is an Austrian video game developer. It was founded in 2001 by Harald Riegler and Gerhard Seiler. Riegler and Seiler have owned and managed the company up to the present. The company has its headquarters in Vienna, Austria. 
Sproing has published over 50 titles of varying scope. The company produces games for different platforms such as Wii, Xbox 360, Playstation 3, PC, PlayStation 2, Xbox, Nintendo DS, PlayStation and Game Boy Advance. Panzer Tactics DS (released in 2008) was awarded the Deutscher Entwicklerpreis (German Developer Award) in the category Best German console-game. For autumn 2012, a third game of the show Schlag den Raab was announced, as both predecessors sold over 250,000 copies between them on various platforms.
The company is a member of the G.A.M.E. Bundesverband der Computerspielindustrie.
- Various Moorhuhn-Games
- 2004: Crazy Kickers
- Since 2005: Meine Tierarztpraxis-Series (eg. Paws and Claws: Pet Vet)
- 2006: Undercover: Operation Wintersun (known as Undercover: Operation Wintersonne in German)
- 2007: Undercover: Dual Motives (known as Undercover: Doppeltes Spiel in German)
- 2008: Panzer Tactics DS
- 2009: Cursed Mountain
- 2010: Dance! It's your Stage
- 2011: Schlag den Raab – Das 2. Spiel
- 2012: SkyRama
- 2012: North & South
- 2012: Schlag den Raab – Das 3. Spiel
- 2012: Silent Hunter-Online (Beta)
- 2013: Asterix and Friends
- Company. Sproing's website, Company Information.
- Computerbild. Schlag den Raab - Das 3. Spiel.