From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sprout in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sprout may refer to:
- Shoot, the early growth of a plant
- Sprouting, the practice of germinating seeds, often for food purposes
- Sprout (surname)
- Sprout, Kentucky
- Sprouts (game), a pencil-and-paper game
- Little Green Sprout, the sidekick to the Jolly Green Giant advertising mascot
- Sprout, an American television channel
- A pseudonym of author Michael Carroll
- Sprout (novel), a 2009 young adult novel by Dale Peck
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.