From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sprouts in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sprouts may refer to:
- Brussels sprouts, the most common meaning of the term in the United Kingdom
- Sprouting, the practice of germinating seeds, often for food purposes
- Sprouts (game), a pencil-and-paper game with interesting mathematical properties
- Sprouts Farmers Market, an Arizona-based chain of specialty grocery stores
- Sprouts Elder (1904–1957), international motorcycle speedway rider
- Sprouts of the Mohawk River, a section of the Mohawk River
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.