From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up spruce in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spruce are trees in the genus Picea.
Spruce may also refer to:
In the United States:
- Spruce, California
- Spruce, Michigan
- Spruce, Nevada
- Spruce, Wisconsin, a town
- Spruce (community), Wisconsin, an unincorporated community
- Spruce Township, Minnesota
- Richard Spruce (1817–1893), English botanist and explorer
- Stuart Spruce, former rugby player for Bradford
- Tabitha Spruce, author
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.