||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (February 2012)|
|Key architects||Robert Sprunt - Founder and Chairman|
Sprunt is a private British architectural practice based in Kings Cross, London established in 1988 by Robert Sprunt. The practice incorporated with AF Hare in 1994 and officially changed its name from AFH Shaw Sprunt to Sprunt Limited on the 28th January 2003
Sprunt are masterplanners, urban designers, architects and landscape architects with offices in London and Johannesburg. Sprunt designs and implements projects in the UK and abroad, with an emphasis on Regeneration, Residential, Education, Health and Mixed Use developments.
Sprunt has a track record of regeneration and place-making combining residential with health and education as well as commercial.
In February 2007 Sprunt opened an office in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Major projects, by year of completion and ordered by type, are:
Care and Extra Care
Education & Special Needs
- Linden Lodge School
- Jack Tizard School
- Tower Hamlets College Arbour Square
- Orley Farm School
- Colindale School
- City and Islington College
- Central Park, Newham
Residential & Mixed Use
- Aragon Tower
- Stonegrove and Spur Road
- Stonebridge Estates
- Levita House, Ossulston Estate
- Colne and Mersea
- Kings Cross Estate
- Monteith Estate
- Pepys Estate
- Green Guardian Award 2009 for Parish Church School, Croydon
- RIBA East Regional Awards 2013 for Southend Pier
- "Southend Pier Redevelopment". World Architecture News. Retrieved 2012-02-15.
- Colquhoun, Ian (2008). RIBA book of British housing : 1900 to the present day. Elesevier. pp. 51–52. ISBN 978-0-7506-8254-1.
- "Becoming an item". Building: 48–49. 1995-11-24.
- "Financial information about company SPRUNT LIMITED". Company Data Rex. Retrieved 2012-02-16.
- "Planning Application and Appeals - Quick Search Page". Retrieved 2012-07-31.
- "£11m tower block low-carbon retrofit". Building. Retrieved 20 February 2012.
- Colquhoun, Ian (2008). RIBA book of British housing : 1900 to the present day. Elesevier. pp. 64–67. ISBN 978-0-7506-8254-1.
- Colquhoun, Ian (2008). RIBA book of British housing : 1900 to the present day. Elesevier. p. 141. ISBN 978-0-7506-8254-1.
- Singmaster, Deborah (11 July 1996). "How Consultation Benefited a Deptford Community". The Architects' Journal: 42–43.
- "RIBA East Regional Awards winners 2013". Retrieved 16 September 2013.