||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (February 2012)|
|Key architects||Robert Sprunt - Founder and Chairman|
Sprunt are masterplanners, urban designers, architects and landscape architects. They have a project list of regeneration and place-making combining residential with health and education as well as commercial.
In February 2007 Sprunt opened an office in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Residential & Mixed Use
- Stonegrove and Spur Road
- Stonebridge Estates
- Colne and Mersea
- Kings Cross Estate
- Monteith Estate
- Pepys Estate
- Green Guardian Award 2009 for Parish Church School, Croydon
- RIBA East Regional Awards 2013 for Southend Pier Cultural centre (with White Arkitekter)
- "Southend Pier Redevelopment". World Architecture News. Retrieved 2012-02-15.
- Colquhoun, Ian (2008). RIBA book of British housing : 1900 to the present day. Elesevier. pp. 51–52. ISBN 978-0-7506-8254-1.
- "Becoming an item". Building: 48–49. 1995-11-24.
- "Financial information about company SPRUNT LIMITED". Company Data Rex. Retrieved 2012-02-16.
- Laura Mark (12 June 2013). "RIBA Regional Awards winners 2013". Architects' Journal. Retrieved 24 June 2014.
- "Planning Application and Appeals - Quick Search Page". Retrieved 2012-07-31.
- "£11m tower block low-carbon retrofit". Building. Retrieved 20 February 2012.
- Colquhoun, Ian (2008). RIBA book of British housing : 1900 to the present day. Elesevier. pp. 64–67. ISBN 978-0-7506-8254-1.
- Colquhoun, Ian (2008). RIBA book of British housing : 1900 to the present day. Elesevier. p. 141. ISBN 978-0-7506-8254-1.
- Singmaster, Deborah (11 July 1996). "How Consultation Benefited a Deptford Community". The Architects' Journal: 42–43.
- "RIBA East Regional Awards winners 2013". Retrieved 16 September 2013.[broken citation]