From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up spud in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spud is a common nickname for the potato.
Spud(s) may also refer to:
- Spud (nickname), a list of people nicknamed "Spud" or "Spuds"
- Spud Murphy (1908-2005), American jazz musician, bandleader and arranger Lyle Stephanovic
- "Spud" or "Spud Boy", commonly used in reference to a fan of the musical group Devo
- "Spud" or "Spuds" An insult used to refer to fans of Tottenham Hotspurs
- Spuds MacKenzie, a canine mascot in an advertising campaign for Bud Light
- Arthur "Spud" P. Spudinski, in American Dragon: Jake Long
- Spud the Scarecrow, in Bob the Builder
- Daniel Murphy, in the novel Trainspotting
- Spuds, Florida, US, an unincorporated community
- Spud Drive-In Theater, near Driggs, Idaho, US, on the National Register of Historic Places
Arts and entertainment
- Spud (novel), a 2005 novel by John Howard van de Ruit
- Spud (film), a 2010 film adaptation of the novel directed by Donovan Marsh
- Spud (game), a children's game
- St. Paul University Dumaguete, Dumaguete City, Philippines, a private Catholic university
- CJRW-FM (102 Spud FM), a Canadian radio station broadcasting in Summerside, Prince Edward Island
- Spud, one of the Operation Bowline United States nuclear test series, detonated in July 1968
- Spud One, a Boeing 727 used by Jim Bolger
- Bark spud (tool), a hand tool used for removing bark from logs
- Spud bar, a hand tool designed to deliver blows to a target
- SPD (Sellers Property Disclosure), often referred to as a "spuds report"
- Idaho Spud, a candy bar
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spud.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.