From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up spud in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spud is a common nickname for the potato.
Spud(s) may also refer to:
- a sport game that incorporates some elements of dodgeball
- Spud (novel), a 2005 novel by John Howard van de Ruit
- Spud (film), a 2010 film adaptation of the novel directed by Donovan Marsh
- Spud (game), a children's game
- Spuds, Florida, U.S.
- Bark spud (tool), a hand tool used for removing bark from logs
- Spud bar, a hand tool designed to deliver blows to a target
- SPD (Sellers Property Disclosure), often referred to as a "spuds report"
- "Spud" or "Spud Boy", a nickname for fans of the band Devo
- Jim Bolger (born 1935), former Prime Minister of New Zealand
- Spud One, a Boeing 727 used by Jim Bolger
- Mark Carroll (rugby league) (born 1967), Australian rugby league player
- Spud Chandler (1907–1990), American baseball player
- James Curtin (born 1983), British professional wrestler
- Danny Frawley (born 1963), former Australian rules footballer and coach
- Spuds MacKenzie, a canine mascot in an advertising campaign for Bud Light
- Arthur "Spud" P. Spudinski, a character in American Dragon: Jake Long
- Spud Webb (born 1963), American basketball player
- Spud the Scarecrow, a character in Bob the Builder
- Daniel Murphy, a character in Trainspotting
- Simon "Spud" Beggs, former guitarist in Mondo Generator
- Idaho Spud, a candy bar
- Spud mud, mud used to drill a well from surface to a shallow depth
- Spud gun, a child's toy or a larger pipe-based cannon
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.