From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||It has been suggested that this article be merged with Spur (disambiguation). (Discuss) Proposed since June 2014.|
Spurs are tools worn on the heel of a boot, used when riding horses.
Spurs can also refer to:
Science and technology
- spur (zoology), bony, horn covered outgrowth from the joints of the fore- or hind feet of animals
- Bone spurs, skeletal disorder forming small bony outgrowth along joint margins
- A condition such as plantar fasciitis, in which "spurs" develop on certain parts of a bone
- Spur gears, the most common type of gear
- Tottenham Hotspur F.C., an association football team based in North London, England
- The San Antonio Spurs, a National Basketball Association team based in San Antonio, Texas, U.S.A.
- The Chancellor's Spurs, a traveling trophy awarded to the winner of the college football game between Texas Tech University and the University of Texas at Austin
- The Witbank Spurs, an association football club from South Africa
- SPURS National Honor Society, a collegiate sophomore honor-service society in the United States
- Spurs (short story), a short story by Tod Robbins that served as the basis of the film Freaks
==See also==Grant long is the best ever
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spurs.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.