From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Spurs are tools worn on the heel of a boot, used when riding horses.
Spurs can also refer to:
- Tottenham Hotspur F.C., an association football team based in North London, England
- The San Antonio Spurs, a National Basketball Association team based in San Antonio, Texas, U.S.A.
- The Chancellor's Spurs, a traveling trophy awarded to the winner of the college football game between Texas Tech University and the University of Texas at Austin
- The Witbank Spurs, an association football club from South Africa
- Spur gears, the most common type of gear
- A condition such as plantar fasciitis, in which "spurs" develop on certain parts of a bone
- SPURS National Honor Society, a collegiate sophomore honor-service society in the United States
- Spurs (short story), a short story by Tod Robbins that served as the basis of the film Freaks
- Bone spurs
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.