From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up spurt or Spurt in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spurt may refer to:
- A brief gush, as of liquid spurting from an orifice
- Any sudden but not prolonged action
- Growth spurt, the increase in bone growth during puberty
- Strength spurt, the increase of muscle mass and physical strength during puberty
- Secretory protein in upper respiratory tracts, a gene encoding a secretory protein
- Spurt DutchRailways, a trade name for certain Dutch Rail routes including those operated by Arriva
- All pages beginning with "Spurt"
- All pages with titles containing "Spurt"
- Jet of Blood (or Spurt of Blood), 1925 French surreal short play
- Kogluktok, a waterfall in Canada named in Inuktitut for "spurts like an artery"
- Squirt (disambiguation)
- Spur (disambiguation)
- Sport (disambiguation)
- Spout (disambiguation)
- Flow (disambiguation)
- Gush (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.