From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up spy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A spy is a person engaged obtaining information that is considered secret or confidential without the permission of the holder of the information.
Spy may also refer to:
- Spy, a novel in the Alex Hawke series by Ted Bell
- Spy Magazine, a satirical monthly
- Spy (2004 TV series), a British reality series that premiered on BBC3 in 2004
- Spy (2011 TV series), a British comedy series that premiered on Sky1 and Hulu in 2011
- Spy, one of the nine playable classes in the video game Team Fortress 2
- Spy, a column in The Daily Telegraph
- Spy (film), a Russian thriller film
- Spy (band), an Atlanta-based rock band
- "Spy", a song by They Might Be Giants from the album John Henry
- "Spy" (Carly Simon song), 1979
- "Spy" (Super Junior song), a 2012 song by South Korean boy band Super Junior
- Spy (1851–1922), British cartoonist a.k.a. Leslie Ward
- Spy (born 1974/75), American musician a.k.a. J. Ralph
- All pages beginning with "spy"
- All pages with titles containing "spy"
- SPY (disambiguation)
- The Spy (disambiguation)
- Spy vs. Spy, a comic strip
- Spy fiction
- Grotte de Spy, a cave near the village of Spy in Belgium
- Secret agent (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.