From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Spyder (disambiguation))
Spyder may refer to:
- Roadster (automobile), type of car
- Alfa Romeo Spider, a roadster produced by the Italian manufacturer Alfa Romeo from 1966 to 1993
- Porsche 550 Spyder, a very successful race-purpose car from the 1950s
- Chevrolet Corvair Monza Spyder, a Turbo-charged version of the Chevrolet Corvair
- Chevrolet Monza Spyder, a performance package version of the 1975-1980 subcompact, four-passenger automobile
- Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder, a production model of the Lamborghini Gallardo
- Mitsubishi 3000GT Spyder, a 2-door hard top convertible version of the Mitsubishi 3000 GT
- Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder, a 2-door convertible version of the Mitsubishi Eclipse
- BRP Can-Am Spyder Roadster, the model name for a three-wheeled motor vehicle manufactured by Can-Am
- Toyota MR2, the third generation of which was known as the Spyder in the U.S.
People and Characters
- Spyder (ski apparel brand)
- Spyder Games, an MTV television series
- Spyder, an alternate name for the SPDR brand of exchange-traded investment funds
- SPYDER, an anti-aircraft missile-system
- Spyder, a brand of paintball markers from Kingman Group
- Spyder (software), an open-source IDE for the Python programming-language
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.