From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up spyglass in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spyglass may refer to:
- Another term for a hand-held telescope for terrestrial observation, monocular
- A recurring sketch on Saturday Night Live
- Spyglass Entertainment
- Spyglass Board Games, a collection of board games on Xbox Live Arcade
- Spyglass, Inc., software company
- J. Elmer Spyglass
- Spyglass Hill Golf Course
- The Amber Spyglass, fantasy novel by Philip Pullman and the third and final volume in the His Dark Materials trilogy
- A commercial lint-like tool by Atrenta for hardware description languages.
- Spyglass (album), a mini-album by J-pop singer, Kaori Utatsuki
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.