From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up squadron or squadrons in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Squadron has different meanings:
- Squadron (army), a cavalry or other unit that consists of a number of troops
- Squadron (aviation), a unit of aircraft that consists of three or four "flights", with a total of 12 to 24 aircraft, depending on aircraft type and air force
- Squadron (naval), a unit of 3-4 major naval vessels that may be part of a larger task force or a naval fleet
- Squadron (TV series), a 1982 BBC TV series
- Squadron, Ellenoff, Plesent & Sheinfeld, a New York City-based law firm that practiced from 1970 to 2002
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.