From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up squadron or squadrons in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Squadron has different meanings:
- Squadron (army), a unit of cavalry, tanks, or equivalent subdivided into troops or tank companies
- Squadron (aviation), a unit of aircraft that consists of three or four flights with a total of 12 to 24 aircraft, depending on the type of aircraft and the air force, naval or army air service
- Squadron (naval), a unit of three to ten warships that may be part of a larger task force or a naval fleet. A squadron is also an administrative unit for warships like submarines that usually operate alone
- Squadron (TV series), a BBC-TV series of 1982
- Squadron, Ellenoff, Plesent & Sheinfeld, a law firm based in New York City that was in business from 1970 through 2002
- Squadron, Daniel, New York elected official
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.