From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up squadron or squadrons in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Squadron has different meanings:
- Squadron (army), a military unit of cavalry, tanks, or equivalent subdivided into troops or tank companies
- Squadron (aviation), a military unit that consists of three or four flights with a total of 12 to 24 aircraft, depending on the type of aircraft and the air force, naval or army air service
- Squadron (naval), a military unit of three to ten warships that may be part of a larger task group, task force, or a naval fleet. Also an administrative unit for warships like submarines that usually operate alone
- Squadron (TV series), a 1982 BBC-TV series
- Squadron, Ellenoff, Plesent & Sheinfeld, a New York City law firm
- Daniel Squadron, a New York elected official
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Squadron.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.