From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up squall in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A squall is a sudden, sharp increase in wind speed.
Squall may also refer to:
- Piano Squall (born 1983), American pianist
- "Squall" (song), a single released by D'espairsRay
- Squall Leonhart, the main hero of the role-playing game Final Fantasy VIII
- USS Squall (PC-7), the seventh Cyclone class patrol ship
- "Squall" (djinn), a Jupiter djinn from the Game Boy Advance game called Golden Sun
- The Squall, a 1929 film by Alexander Korda with Alice Joyce and Loretta Young
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.