Squash Australia is the National Organisation for Squash in Australia. The company was founded in 1934.
Squash Australia is focused on the development of the game across Australia, in all is aspects. The organisation has a Federated structure and its members are the State Squash Associations.
The primary responsibilities of Squash Australia are:
- The coordination of National Teams and programs,
- The conduct of National Championships,
- The oversight of National Accreditation of Coaches and Referees,
- Membership and representation in the World Squash and Australian Sporting communities
- Policies and procedures associated with Anti-Doping, Member Protection and organisational Governance.