From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up squeeze in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Squeeze or squeezing may refer to:
- Squeeze (chess) or zugzwang, a chess tactic
- Squeeze play (bridge) or simply squeeze, a tactic in contract bridge
- Squeeze play (baseball), a type of sacrifice in baseball
- Squeeze play (poker), a bluff re-raise
Music, film and television
- Squeeze (band), an English rock band
- Squeeze (Fiona album)
- Squeeze (Squeeze album)
- Squeeze (The Velvet Underground album)
- "Squeeze" (The X-Files), an episode of The X-Files
- Squeeze, a 1980 New Zealand film
- Squeeze, a 1997 American film by Robert Patton-Spruill
- Squeeze, an earlier name for 1970s Belgian glam-rock band T.U.S.H.
- Credit squeeze, a reduction in the general availability of loans
- Short squeeze, in finance, a rapid increase in stock price due to lack of supply and excess demand
- Mask squeeze, in diving, a type of barotrauma
- Squeeze, the codename for the 6.0 release of the Debian GNU/Linux operating system
- Squeeze, a drink made from Sterno mixed with fruit juice
- Squeeze play (disambiguation)
- Squeezed (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Squeeze"
- All pages with titles containing "Squeeze"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.