From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up squint in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Squint, means to look with the eyes partly closed. It may also refer to:
- Squint, a commonly used alternative name for the medical condition, strabismus
- Squint Entertainment record label
- Squint (antenna)
- Squint, an alternative name for a hagioscope, in architecture
- Squint, a board game by the Out of the Box Publishing company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
- Squint, a common effect of alcohol in young Syrian men