Sri Avadhuth Kasinayana
|Sri Avadhuth Kasinayana|
|Talukas||Sri Avadhuth Kasinayana|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (July 2010)|
SAMARTHA SADHGURU SRI KASINAYANA is a great Sadhguru of modern India. He was born in Bedusupally Village, Seetharamapuram mandal, Nellore District, Andhra Pradesh to Smt. Kasimma and Sri. Subba Reddy. In childhood he was inspired by the Guru Athiracha Guruvaiah Swamy and travelled Kasi to Kanyakumari. He was renovated to many ancient temples and Samadhies of spiritual souls of Andhra Prades. He was introduced NIRATAANNADANAM to irrespective of Caste, Colour and Religion.
Samartha Sadhguru Sri Kasinayana life is a series of miracles. Nayana gave on indication of his devotees at Jyothi and attend Samadhi on 6 December 1995, Dattajayanthi at Jyothi Kshetram, Kadapa District.
There are hundreds of Kasi Nayana temples and Asharams all over Andhra Pradesh as well as numerous books about him. Among them is the famous biography in Telugu called `Samartha Sadhguru Sri Kasi Nayana Anugraha Jeevanam' by Sri Kasinayana Padarenuvulu.
Sri. Kasinayana devotees celebrate the Nayana Aaradhana on Dattajayanthi at Jyothi Kshetram every year, Sri Kasinayana Mandal, Kadapa District. Jyothi is around 50 km from Allagadda(Kurnool Dist).
Aims and objects
1. To propagate the life and philosophy of Sri Kasi Reddy Nayana Garu. 2. To establish the necessary institutions and bodies necessary to achieve the objects. 3. To do all other acts as per directions and guidance of Sri Kasi Reddy Nayana Garu. 4. To render Educational Co-operation to the poor students. 5. Looking after the arrangements of nirtannadanam to irrespective of caste and colour. 6. Looking after renovation of Ancient Temples and Samadies of Spiritual works.
The following is the list of village panchayats in Sri Avadhuth Kasinayana mandal.
- Aanamvari Palli. This is a village near to Kasinayana Jyothi Kshetram, which comes under Porumamilla Division. This is just 11 kilometers from Porumamilla, 23 kilometers from Kalasapadu, and very near to mandal headquarters Narasapuram
- Chennavaram this is the second nearest village of SA Kasinayana Mandal from porumamilla, 05 kilometers from porumamilla and 3 km from Avadhuta kasinayana mandal.
- konaraju palli panchayath ,13 kilometers distance from porumamilla.
- "List of Sub-Districts". Census of India. Retrieved 2007-05-22.
Chennavaram comes under Katteragandla panchayath is one of the good village being the peoples have good self-confidence and Sri Chennakesava Swamy temple located there.