Sridhar is a given name that is also sometimes used as a surname. Notable people with this name include:
- Sreedhar Surapaneni, Telugu actor
- Anup Sridhar, badminton player
- C. V. Sridhar, screenwriter and film director
- H. Sridhar, sound engineer
- Joshua Sridhar, composer of film scores and soundtracks in Tamil cinema
- M. V. Sridhar, cricketer
- Sridhar Rangayan, Indian screenwriter, film director and producer, with a special focus on LGBT subjects
- Sridhar Kishore, Asst. Manager At Pursuit Technologies Pvt Ltd - Bangalore.
In some of the above cases, "Sridhar" may actually be the given name, though appearing at the end, as the person may follow a naming system where the given name is preceded by a patronymic and/or the family name.
- Sridhara, also spelled Sridhar or Sreedhar, one of lord Vishnu's thousand names when consort to the Hindu goddess Lakshmi
|This page or section lists people with the surname Sridhar. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|