|Directed by||Ravi Chavali|
|Produced by||Ramesh Puppala|
|Written by||Ravi Chavali (Story )
Ravi Chavali (Dialogues )
|Screenplay by||Ravi Chavali|
|Cinematography||T Surender Reddy|
|Edited by||Goutham Raju|
R. R. Movie Makers (presents)
|Distributed by||Hari Venkateswara Pictures (overseas)|
Srimannarayana is a 2012 Telugu film directed by Ravi Chavali. The film is produced by Ramesh Puppala under his Yellow Flowers banner. It stars Nandamuri Balakrishna, Parvati Melton and Isha Chawla in the lead roles.
- Nandamuri Balakrishna as Srimannarayana
- Isha Chawla as Bhanu
- Parvati Melton as Swapnika
- Vijay Kumar as Kalki Narayana Murthy
- Suresh as Harshad
- Vinod Kumar
- Kota Srinivasa Rao as Rajan Modaliyar
- Jaya Prakash Reddy as Bail Reddy
- Rao Ramesh as Marthand Rao
- Dharmavarapu Subramanyam
- M.S Narayana
- Krishna Bhagavan
- Kasthuri Balaji Naidu
- Irala Naresh Reddy
- Ahuti Prasad
- Supreeth as Pulakesava Reddy
- Duvvasi Mohan
Srimannarayana (Balakrishna) is a courageous and aggressive journalist who fights for justice. He exposes the various scams of an evil gang composed of Minister Bylu Reddy (Jayaprakash Reddy), Harshad Kotari (Suresh) and Pulikeshava Reddy (Supreeth). The gang loses a lot of money because of Srimannarayana’s activities. In the meantime, Kalki Narayana Murthy (Vijaykumar) is seen as a social activist who fights for the welfare of farmers. He also happens to be Srimannarayana’s father and he forms a Jai Kisan Trust for the welfare of farmers. Public responds in a big way to this initiative and the fund receives donations to the tune of 50 billion. Bank officer Rajan Mudaliar (Kota Srinivasa Rao), Corporate Hospital chief Srikar Prasad (Nagineedu) and IG Marthand (Rao Ramesh) also support the initiative. But just as the funds are about to be put to use, Narayana Murthy dies in mysterious circumstances. The amount of 50 billion goes missing. Suspicion falls on Srimannarayana and he is arrested. From the jail, Srimannarayana must fight to prove his innocence and trace the missing money. He is shocked to find a trail of betrayal and greed. Will Srimannarayana succeed in recovering the money for the benefit of farmers? That forms the story. 
|Soundtrack album to Srimannarayana by Chakri|
|Released||6 August 2012|
|Genre||Feature film soundtrack|
On 6 August 2012, The audio of the film was a grand event in that it saw the attendance of who's who of the film industry. Besides the film's main cast and crew members, B Gopal, Krishnam Raju, K Atchi Reddy, SV Krishna Reddy, Suresh Reddy, Boyapati Sreenu, Kota, Bellamkonda Suresh, Harish Shankar, Sunil, Catherine, Madhavi Latha, Tashu Kaushik, Gopichand Malineni, Gemini Kiran, Yalamanchili Sai Babu, Rao Ramesh and others made it to the event at Novotel, Madhapur. The first CD was released by Nandamuri Bamakrishna, who handed it over to Sunil.
|1.||"Thakkathai Thikkathi"||Kandikonda||Udit Narayan, Kousalya||4:23|
|2.||"Ottedhunane Chuttedhuna"||Praveen Lakma||Sukhwinder Singh, Geetha Madhuri||5:05|
|3.||"Chalaaki Choopultho"||Praveen Lakma||Daler Mehndi, Aadarshini||4:24|
|4.||"Kya Be Jaare"||Balaji||Vinod Yajamanya, Vijaya||4:14|
|5.||"Aaradugula Abbayi"||Chandrabose||Kousalya, Mano, Sravana Bhargavi||4:42|
The movie received average reviews but talk was positive in all the areas. ". Times of India gave a rating of 3/5 stating "Balakrishna's fans may not have any complaints against the movie. The movie is not interesting, though it is predictable." Chandini Prashar of NDTV gave a review stating "Watch the film with no expectations and you will not be disappointed." Rediff.com gave a rating of 2/5 stating "Srimannarayana's film subject is good but director Ravi Kumar Chavali has not paid enough attention to its execution." Mahesh S Koneru of 123telugu gave a review of rating 3/5 stating "Srimannarayana is a film that has the content to satisfy Balakrishna’s fans. For regular movie goers, the movie is a very routine fare. A good performance from Balakrishna and some mass comedy scenes will strike a chord with the masses. The concept of farmer welfare will also appeal to some. A better second half and a more interesting climax would have helped." Oneindia Entertainment gave a review stating "The film has no Balayya's frills. Though the film has punch dialogues, they are usual in a journalistic career. Watch the film without any expectations and the film would definitely give good entertainment." Jeevi of Idlebrain.com gave a review of rating 3/5 stating "On a whole, Srimannarayana is a difference mass film aimed as masses. We have to wait and see how masses take it."
The film received A certificate from the censor board. The movie released on 30 August 2012.
- "'Srimannarayana' Audio on August 6th". Supergoodmovies.com. Retrieved 4 August 2012.
- "Srimannarayana audio on August 6th". 123telugu.com. 1 January 1998. Retrieved 4 August 2012.
- "Srimannarayana's worldwide release date announced". India Glitz. Retrieved 23 August 2012.
- "Srimannarayana Release Date August 17 – Jism 2 Review, Jism 2 Movie Ratings, Jism 2 Public Talk, Sunny leone jism 2 review, Rebel movie trailer, Prabhas Rebel Trailer Timesofap". Timesofap.com. 7 July 2012. Retrieved 4 August 2012.
- Navya, Darly. "Srimannarayana Movie Review".
- "Review : Srimannarayana – Fight for farmers money". 123telugu.com. Retrieved 25 April 2013.
- "Srimannarayana audio released". indiaglitz.com. 7 August 2012. Retrieved 25 April 2013.
- "Box office report". 123telugu.com. Retrieved 25 April 2013.
- "Srimannarayana". timesofindia.indiatimes.com. 30 August 2012. Retrieved 25 April 2013.
- "Movie Review: Telugu film Srimannarayana". movies.ndtv.com. 30 August 2012. Retrieved 25 April 2013.
- "Review: Srimannarayana fails in execution". rediff.com. 30 August 2012. Retrieved 25 April 2013.
- "Srimannarayana – Movie Review". entertainment.oneindia.in. 30 August 2012. Retrieved 25 April 2013.
- "Telugu Movie review – Srimannarayana". idlebrain .com. Retrieved 25 April 2013.
- "timesofindia.indiatimes.com". timesofindia.indiatimes.com. 26 August 2012. Retrieved 25 April 2013.