Srini Kumar, aka !!!srini!!!, is an Internet entrepreneur and personality, most known as the founder of the Unamerican.com website in 1994, which sells stickers and other paraphernalia showcasing counterculture sayings written by Kumar; and of StickerNation, a custom sticker printing operation. Aside from provocative manifestos on his websites, he has written the book StickerNation, a book of 432 stickers published by Disinformation. He is also bassist and frontman for the San Francisco surf-rock band the Aquamen. Kumar has described his Unamerican project as "Anarchism's ad agency" and "the dimensional interface between manifest and unmanifest" (a line coined by artist Paul Laffoley). He also founded the Webzine online magazine conference series in 1998.
- 15 Questions for Srini Kumar, interview by The 15 Minutes Project, July 1998
- Young Indian American Dreams Up 'Unamerican' Shock Therapy. interview by Rediff, May 1999
- Unamerican.com: The truth in 5 words or less, interview with Spite, October 1998
- Anarchy's Ad Agency/ Interview with The Heights (Boston College), November 2000
- A New Era In U.S. Security, CBS News, May 2002
|This business-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|