Khajipalem, Guntur district
|Occupation||Co-founder and Chairman of Peepul Capital (successor to iLabs Venture Capital Fund)|
|Spouse(s)||Jyothi Raju Chintalapati|
Chintalapati Srinivasa Raju, popularly known as Srini Raju, is an Indian Information Technology (IT) Professional, Entrepreneur, and Private Equity Investor. Srini is the Co-founder and Chairman of Peepul Capital (successor to iLabs Venture Capital Fund), a Private Equity (PE) firm based out of Hyderabad and Chennai. Besides funding and mentoring next generation entrepreneurs, he plays an active role in building educational institutions of higher learning.
Besides investing and mentoring young professional and entrepreneurs, he is continuing to make large contributions to the cause of building Institutions of Excellence in the field of Management and Technology.
- Member of the Executive Board of Indian School of Business. Srini Raju pledged to donate Rs.35 crores towards developing a Research Center in the areas of Information Technology and Networked Economy. Indian School of Business (ISB) named the IT research center as Srini Raju Centre for Information Technology and Networked Economy (SRITNE) at ISB.
- Member of Governing Board and Governing Council; Founding Member and a Donor of IIIT Hyderabad. In 10 years, IIIT has become India’s leading Technology Research University. IIIT-H is a non-governmental Public Institution set up on Public-Private Partnership Model by Leading Tech Companies and the Government of Telangana.
- Srini Raju is also a visiting Faculty at various universities like ISB, IIIT Hyderabad, IIT Madras, IESE Business School-University of Navarre etc.
- Srini Raju was also the member of the Steering Committee for conducting conferences by Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) jointly with Government of Andhra Pradesh during IT Mega Event “GitexHyderabad 2003”.
-  ISB Executive Board Members List
-  Rs.35 cr. iLabs grant for ISB Source-The Hindu on 01 Apr,2008
-  The people who matter-Source-Business Today People, Story dated 1st April 2008
-  IIIT Governing Council Members
-  Srini Raju giving lecture at IIT Madras.
-  Visiting Faculty at IESE Business School-University of Navarre
-  Information Technology & Communications Department as per the G.O.Rt.No.229 Dated:26.09.2002