St. Andrew's Cross
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Saint Andrew's cross or Andrew Cross may refer to:
- Crux decussata, one of several shapes of the Crucifix in Christian imagery.
- Saltire, X-shaped cross in heraldry and vexillology. St. Andrew's Cross usually refers to following specific flags:
- Saint Andrew's Cross (BDSM), X-shaped cross in BDSM dungeons
- St. Andrew's cross (philately), an otherwise blank area on a sheet of stamps, which is printed with a cross
- St Andrew's Cross spider
- St Andrews Cross, a street junction in Plymouth, United Kingdom
- Multiplication sign
- Hypericum hypericoides, flowering plant commonly called St. Andrew's Cross
- Andrew Cross Award for UK religious journalism
- The Crossbuck at level crossings
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title St. Andrew's Cross.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.