St. Clair County International Airport
|St. Clair County International Airport|
|IATA: PHN – ICAO: KPHN – FAA LID: PHN|
|Operator||St. Clair County|
|Serves||Port Huron, Michigan|
|Location||Kimball Township, Michigan|
|Elevation AMSL||650 ft / 198.1 m|
St. Clair County International Airport (IATA: PHN, ICAO: KPHN) is a public airport owned by the government of St. Clair County, Michigan, USA. It is located in Kimball Township, five miles (8 km) southwest of the central business district (CBD) of Port Huron.
St. Clair County International Airport covers 1,135 acres (459 ha) and has two runways:
- Runway 4/22: 5,103 x 100 ft. (1,555 x 30 m), Surface: Asphalt
- Runway 10/28: 4,001 x 75 ft. (1,220 x 23 m), Surface: Asphalt
Additional information 
- Adjacent to the airport is an 80-acre (32 ha) Michigan Certified Business Air Industrial Park.
- Agents for U.S. Customs and Border Protection and the Department of Agriculture are available 24 hours a day for customs and international flights into the United States.
- FAA Airport Master Record for PHN ( PDF)
- Michigan Airport Directory: St. Clair County International Airport (PDF)
- St. Clair County International Airport (St. Clair County web site)
- Resources for this airport:
|This article about a Michigan airport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|