St. Elizabeth Hospital
|St. Elizabeth Hospital|
|Franciscan Health System|
|Location||Enumclaw, Washington, Washington, United States|
|Lists||Hospitals in Washington|
St. Elizabeth Hospital is a new medical facility in Enumclaw, Washington, United States. It is part of the Franciscan Health System, based in Tacoma. Franciscan is affiliated with Catholic Health Initiatives, a national non-profit organization with headquarters in Englewood, Colo.
St. Elizabeth Hospital opened in February 2011, replacing Enumclaw Regional Hospital that had opened in 1949. Like Enumclaw Regional, St. Elizabeth is designated as a critical access hospital by the Washington State Department of Health.
The hospital is licensed for 38 beds, but uses only 25 as part of its critical access designation.
The hospital's services include 24 hour emergency care; inpatient and outpatient medical and surgical care; a birth center; diagnostic imaging; gastrointestinal services; and hospice.
- Franciscan Health System – St. Elizabeth Hospital Opened in 2011. Fhshealth.org. Retrieved on 2010-12-02.
- "Rural Health Programs". Washington State Department of Health. Retrieved 6 February 2012.
- St. Elizabeth Hospital official site
- Franciscan Health System official site
- Washington State Hospital Association official site