From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from St. Herman)
Saint Herman may refer to:
- Saint Herman of Valaam, 12th century, the founder of the Valaam Monastery in Karelia, together with Saint Sergius of Valaam
- Saint Herman of Alaska (1756? – 1836)
- Saint Hermann of Reichenau (1013-1064)
- Saint Herman Joseph of Cologne (1150-1243)
- Saint Herman's Orthodox Theological Seminary in Kodiak, Alaska
- Saint Herman of Alaska Church in Espoo, Finland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.