St. Jacob (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The English names "James" and "Jacob" are both derived from the Hebrew "Jacob". Many persons or places known locally as "Saint Jacob" (or similar) are often translated into English as "Saint James".
Saint Jacob may therefore refer to:
- James, son of Zebedee, known as St James the Great
- James, son of Alphaeus, known as St James the Less
- Jacob of Alaska, a missionary of the Orthodox Church
- St. James's Cathedral, Riga, otherwise known as "St Jacob's", Latvia
- Cathedral of St. James, Šibenik, otherwise known as "St Jacob's", Croatia
- St. James's Church, Ljubljana, otherwise known as "St Jacob's", Slovenia
- St. Jacob, Illinois, a village in the United States
- St. Jacob Township, Madison County, Illinois, United States
- St. Jacobs, Ontario, Canada
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.