St. John's Senior School
|Motto||Res ispa loquitur
(Latin: The facts speak for themselves)
|Type||Independent & Co-educational|
|DfE URN||102065 Tables|
|Students||240 as of July 2012[update]|
St. John's Prep and Senior School is an English co-educational day school near the M25 motorway between Enfield and Potters Bar, north of London. It takes pupils from the age of 11 years old up to 18.
The school was founded in 1988.
The school is situated in a total of 28 acres (11 ha) of green belt countryside. There is an associated junior school along the road towards Potters Bar.
St. John's hosts the largest official football tournament in the area, involving up to 32 schools.
Awards and recognition
The 2012 Ofsted report ranked it as an Outstanding school.
- "St John's Preparatory and Senior School Independent school standard inspection report" (pdf). Ofsted. September 2012.
- Official website
- St John's Prep and Senior School news website
- St John's Prep and Senior School sports website
- A summary of St Johns School's academic performance
- 2006 OFSTED report
- Profile at the Good Schools Guide