From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from St. Kilda)
St Kilda may refer to:
- St Kilda, Scotland, archipelago in the north Atlantic off the west coast of Scotland
- St Kilda, Queensland, suburb of Bundaberg, Australia
- St Kilda, South Australia, suburb of Adelaide, Australia
- St Kilda, Victoria, suburb of Melbourne, Australia
- St Kilda, New Zealand, suburb of Dunedin, New Zealand
- St Kilda (New Zealand electorate), former New Zealand Parliamentary electorate
- St. Kilda, Alberta, unincorporated community in Warner County, Alberta.
The origin of the name is unclear, since no such saint as Kilda has existed or been believed to exist. See St Kilda, Scotland.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title St Kilda.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.