St. Margaret's Bay
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from St. Margarets Bay)
St. Margaret's Bay may refer to:
- In Canada
- St. Margarets Bay, Nova Scotia on the South Shore of Nova Scotia
- St. Margarets Bay, Nova Scotia (administrative district), a political division
- Head of St. Margarets Bay, Nova Scotia
- In England
- St. Margarets Bay, Kent on the Kent coast of southern England.
- St. Margaret Bay, Newfoundland
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.