St Patrick's GAA
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from St. Patrick's GAA)
St Patrick's GAA may refer to:
- St Patrick's GAA (Down), Lisburn
- St. Patricks (Palmerstown) GAA, County Dublin
- Lisbellaw St Patricks GAA, County Fermanagh
- St Patricks East Kerry GAA
- St Patrick's GAA (Kilkenny), Ballyraggett
- St Patrick's GAA (Sligo), Dromard and Skreen
- St Patricks (Wicklow) GAA, Wicklow Town
- St. Dominics (Naomh Dominic) GAA, County Roscommon, created by the merge of several clubs including St Patricks
- Round Towers GAA (Kildare), formerly known as St Patrick's
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.