From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from St. Peters)
St. Peter's or similar terms may mean:
- St Peter's, Guernsey
- St. Peter's Island, in Lake Biel
- United Kingdom
- St Peters, Thanet, Kent, England
- United States
- St. Peter's Basilica, Vatican City, within Rome, Italy
- Old St. Peter's Basilica, the building that once stood on the spot where the Basilica of Saint Peter stands today in Rome
- St. Peter's Abbey (disambiguation), various
- St. Peter's Cathedral (disambiguation), various
- St. Peter's Church (disambiguation), various
- St Peter's College (disambiguation)
- St Peter's School (disambiguation)
- St. Peters Lutheran College, a private high school in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
- St Peter's Collegiate Girls' School, a private school in Adelaide, South Australia
- St Peter's College, Auckland, a boys' secondary school in Auckland, New Zealand.
- St Peter's, Sunderland, a university campus in England
- Crispian St. Peters, British singer, best known for his hit single "The Pied Piper"
- St. Peter's Brewery, a brewery in Suffolk, England
- St. Peter's College Boat Club, Oxford
- St. Peter's keys, a three-legged Lewis, used to lift large stones
- St. Peters RFC, rugby union team from the town of Roath, Cardiff, South Wales, UK
- Saint Peter's University Hospital, New Brunswick, New Jersey, United States
- St. Peter's fish, a name given to certain species of tilapia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title St. Peter's.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.