St. Thomas Aquinas College
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2012)|
|St. Thomas Aquinas|
|President||Dr. Margaret Fitzpatrick|
|Location||Sparkill, NY, USA|
|Colors||Maroon ‹See Tfm› Gold ‹See Tfm›|
|Athletics||14 Varsity Teams
East Coast Conference
NCAA Division II
St. Thomas Aquinas College is a private four-year liberal arts college in Rockland County, New York that occupies a forty-eight acre campus. Located at 125 Route 340 in Sparkill, New York, the college is named after the medieval philosopher and theologian Thomas Aquinas. It was founded by the Dominican Sisters of Sparkill, New York.
|This section does not cite any references or sources. (February 2012)|
Bachelor of Arts: Art, Art Therapy, Communications Arts, English, English 7-12 certification, History, Philosophy/Religious Studies, Romance Languages, Spanish, Spanish 7-12 certification Mexican language Bachelor of Science: Accounting, Biology, Biology 7-12 certification, Business Administration, Computer Science, Criminal Justice, Finance, Forensic Science, Graphic Design, Liberal Arts and Sciences, Marketing, Mathematics, Mathematics 7-12 certification, Medical Technology, Natural Sciences (Biology, Chemistry, Physics), Natural Sciences (Biology, Chemistry, Physics) 7-12 certification, Psychology, Recreation & Leisure (Leisure Management, Sports Management, Therapeutic Recreation), Social Sciences, Social Sciences 7-12 certification,
Bachelor of Science in Education: Childhood Education (Grades 1-6), Childhood Education and Special Education (Grades 1-6)
Pre-Professional Studies Pre-Dental
Dual Degrees: Biology/Biomedical Engineering
Master in Business Administration Finance
General Studies (also available in an online format)
Master Science in Teaching Available for students whose undergraduate degree is not in teaching.
Childhood Education Grades 1-6 (39 credits)
Childhood and Special Education Grades 1-6 (45 credits)
Adolescent Education Grades 7-12
Master Science Education Educational Leadership (leading to School Building Leader certification
Special Education (Grades 1-6)
Special Education (Grades 7-12)
Literacy Education (Birth- Grade 6)
Literacy Education (Grades 5-12)
Post Masters Professional Certificate in Literacy
Post Masters Professional Certificate in Special Education
The St. Thomas Aquinas College Spartans field 14 varsity NCAA Division II East Coast Conference athletic teams. These include Track and Field, Cross Country, Baseball, Basketball, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Golf, and Tennis.
|This section needs additional citations for verification. (February 2012)|
- Barbara Corcoran, self-made real estate millionaire who sold her company The Corcoran Group for $70 million in 2001.
- Gordon M. Johnson, Representative of the 37th legislative district in the New Jersey General Assembly.
- Frank Messina, poet and author.
- Gordon Chiesa, an assistant coach for the Memphis Grizzlies of the NBA.
- Craig Zucker, Maryland State Delegate for the 14th legislative district
- Jeremy Brown, Former Deputy Editor of WWE Magazine, Current Creative Writer for WWE TV 
The campus was also used as a filming location for the 2003 Katie Holmes film Pieces of April. External shots of Marion Hall, an educational building that also houses the school's main business office and several professors offices, is used as the grandmother's nursing home.
- Assemblyman Johnson's Legislative Website, New Jersey Legislature. Accessed July 28, 2007.
- Limnios, Michalis. "New York poet Frank Messina talks about David Amram, Gil Scott-Heron, and his Spoke n' Roll memories", Keeping the Blues Alive, February 7, 2013
- The 30th Anniversary of WWE Magazine, August, 2013, p.55
- St. Thomas Aquinas College's Official website
- St. Thomas Aquinas College's Official athletics website