St. Thomas High School (Quebec)
|Saint Thomas High School|
|120 Ambassador Avenue
Pointe-Claire, Quebec, H9R 1S8, Canada
|School board||Lester B. Pearson School Board|
|Religious affiliation||None (Formerly Roman Catholic)|
|Vice principal||Ms. Merola, Mr. Oliphant, Mme. D'aoust|
|School type||High School|
|Motto||Via, Veritas, Vita
The Way, The Truth, The Life
|Team name||Knights & Zulus|
|Colours||Green and white|
St. Thomas High School is a High School in the municipality of Pointe-Claire, situated in Quebec, Canada. It is a member of the International Baccalaureate Organization's certified Middle Years Programme. Saint Thomas High School is the second largest high school operated by the Lester B. Pearson School Board in Montreal. It is second to only Lindsay Place High School, which is also located in Pointe-Claire. For the 2008 school year, Saint Thomas High School ranked 7th out of all 466 schools in the province.
The present population is 1,355 students and includes students from thirty-nine Elementary Schools. St. Thomas has a Code of Conduct developed collaboratively by staff, parents, and students which ensures a student's right to be educated in a caring, respectful environment. St. Thomas has an Honour Society in order to grant recognition to their top students.
Terrance Mckenna CBC news
- Dr. Roman Jarymowycz, soldier and historian.
- Sheila Kindellan-Sheehan, author of Sheila's Take.
- Justice Geoffrey Gaul, B.C. Supreme Court judge.
- Sean Moreman, radio personality and legal consultant.
- Matthew Maisonville, national skeet shooting competitor.
- Peter Szmidt, swimmer.
- Jeffrey Mundie, former Canadian National Rugby team player (junior).
- Autumn Phillips (née Kelly), the wife of Peter Phillips.
- Casey McKinnon, actress.
- Paul Brousseau, former NHL right-winger.
- Dr. Joe Cassidy, head of St Chad's College, Durham, England.
- Ricky Mabe, actor.
- Brandon Reid, former NHL player
- Maya Johnson, CTV news reporter
- Michael Soles, former CFL player
- Terry Dimonte, radio broadcaster
|This Quebec school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|