St. Thomas the Apostle
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Saint Thomas the Apostle was one of the twelve disciples of Jesus.
It may also refer to:
- St Thomas the Apostle (London), parish church in the City of London, destroyed in 1666
- St. Thomas the Apostle (parish), a large 3,700-acre (15 km2) civil parish in Devon, England
- St Thomas the Apostle Rural, a civil parish in east Cornwall, United Kingdom
- St. Thomas' Church (disambiguation), multiple churches with the name
- St. Thomas the Apostle College, a Roman Catholic secondary school for boys in Nunhead, London.
- St. Thomas the Apostle Minor Seminary, a preparatory seminary of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Faisalabad in Pakistan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.