St Andrew Boat Club
|St Andrew Boat Club|
|Motto||Rowing for all|
|Home water||Union Canal, Edinburgh|
|President||George Hunter OBE|
|Membership||£78 - £240|
A brief history of the boat club can be found here.
Training on the water usually takes place on a 1600m stretch of the Union Canal during the week. At weekends regular training sessions take place at Auchinstarry, the River Clyde in Glasgow or Strathclyde Country Park, Scotland's Olympic standard regatta course.
Land sessions take place across the road from the boat club, at Energy Gym.
- Beginners and Novices
- Juniors (J13 - J18)
- Senior Men
- Senior Women
- Masters (Aged 27+)
- Club Contacts  on Scottish Rowing Web Site.
- St Andrew Boat Club | Scotland's Oldest Open Rowing Club
- Scottish Rowing | The National Governing Body for rowing in Scotland
- British Rowing | The National Governing Body for rowing in the United Kingdom
- Energy Gym | The competitive edge
- Twitter | @StAndrewBC