St Margaret's School, Melbourne
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2012)|
|St Margaret's School|
Latin: Virtute Et Labore
By Valour and Exertion
|Type||Independent, Day school|
|Chairman||Mrs Mary-Jo Cochrane|
|Principal||Mr Doug Bailey|
|Colour(s)||Navy, Red, and Gold|
|School fees||A$12,300 (Pre-Prep)-$20,500 (Yr 12)|
St Margaret's School is an independent, non-denominational day school with a co-educational primary school to Year 4 and for girls from Year 5 to Year 12. The school is located in Berwick, a suburb of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
Established in 1926, the school has a non-selective enrolment policy and currently caters for approximately 900 students from Pre-Prep to Year 12, across the St Margaret's School campus in Berwick and the boys campus, Berwick Grammar School in Officer.
In 2006, St Margaret's School Council announced its decision to establish a brother school for St Margaret's. This school opened in 2009 named Berwick Grammar School, currently catering for boys in Years 5 to 12, with one year level being added each year.
- Jennifer Byrne – ABC journalist
- Janette Robyn Heather McMaster – Former Executive Director of the Committee for Economic Development of Australia (CEDA) (Qld), Former National Director of Trustee Relations for CEDA; Recipient of the Centenary Medal 2003
- School Choice Victoria: St Margaret's School (accessed:23-06-2007)
- St Margaret's School- Berwick Grammar School Announcement (accessed:23-06-2007)
- Crikey.com.au: Famous alumni on Latham's hit list (accessed:26-06-2007)
- Suzannah Pearce, ed. (2006-11-17). "McMASTER (Jan) Janette Robyn Heather". Who's Who in Australia Live!. North Melbourne, Vic: Crown Content Pty Ltd. Check date values in:
|year= / |date= mismatch(help);