St Paul's English High School
|St Paul's High School|
Ad Destinatum Persequor (Latin)
|Iqbal shaheed road
|Type||Private primary/high school|
|Religious affiliation(s)||Roman Catholic|
|Established||1941 (73 years)|
|LEA||Catholic Board of Education
Karachi Board of Education
|Administration||Catholic Board of Education|
|Principal||Mr Leonard Dias|
|Other(s)||Mr.Benedict Vaz (Cambridge Incharge)|
|Gender||Boys and Girls|
|Age||4 to 17|
‹See Tfm› Red
‹See Tfm› green
‹See Tfm› yellow
‹See Tfm› blue
|Website||St Paul's English High School|
St Paul's English High School is a private boys and girls' high school in Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan, operated by the Roman Catholic Church. As of 2014[update] Mr. Leonard Dias is the principal and  in charge of discipline. Mr. Leonard Dias is the principal of both morning and Afternoon Campus. The two Campus have a medium of Kindergarten primary section secondary section providing Sindh Board and a Cambridge Section Provided with O-Levels.A laboratory Computer lab & a library. A mini zoo, a large play ground with a cricket pitch and a basketball court, the school is from 1941 before the independence Pakistan. It first started in the rooms of St. Patrick Cathedral (Karachi, Pakistan) then it shifted to opposite of PNS Dilawar, on a graveyard
St Paul's English School(B) shares the campus with St Paul's English High School.
- Mohammad Ahmed, BS-CS from National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences.
- Omer Haqqani, BS-CS from National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences.
- Mashood Ahmed, BS-TX from UMT.
- Qasim Umar, former Pakistani Cricketer
- Louis 'Gumby' Pinto, Pakistani musician.
- Imran Anwar, founded the .pk internet email domain for Pakistan and introduced branded credit cards to Pakistan.
- Shallum Asher Xavier. Pakistani Musician (Lead Guitarist Fuzön).
- Riaz A Qureshi,Vice President, private bank