St Paul's English High School
|St Paul's High School|
Ad Destinatum Persequour (Latin)
|Iqbal shaheed road
|Type||Private primary/high school|
|Religious affiliation(s)||Roman Catholic|
|Established||1941 (73 years)|
|LEA||Catholic Board of Education
Karachi Board of Education
|Administration||Catholic Board of Education|
|Principal||Rev. Fr. Anthony Martis|
|Other(s)||Mr Leonard Dias (VP) Mr.Benedict Vaz (Cambridge Incharge)|
|Gender||Boys and Girls|
|Age||4 to 17|
St Paul's English High School is a private boys and girls' high school in Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan, operated by the Roman Catholic Church. As of 2012[update] Fr Anthony Martis is the principal and  Mr. Leonard Dias as Vice-Principal and in charge of discipline. Fr. Anthony is the principal of the morning campus and Sister Zita is the principal of the Afternoon Campus. The two Campus have a medium of Kindergarten primary section secondary section providing Sindh Board and a Cambridge Section Provided with O-Levels.A laboratory Computer lab & a library. A mini zoo, a large play ground with a cricket pitch and a basketball court, the school is from 1941 before the independence Pakistan. It first started in the rooms of St. Patrick Cathedral (Karachi, Pakistan) then it shifted to opposite of PNS Dilawar , on a graveyard
St Paul's Urdu High School shares the campus with St Paul's English High School.
Notable alumni includes:
- Mohammad Ahmed, BS-CS from National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences.
- Omer Haqqani, BS-CS from National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences.
- Mashood Ahmed, BS-TX from UMT.
- Atif Aslam, Singer and Musician.
- Qasim Umar, former Pakistani Cricketer
- Louis 'Gumby' Pinto, Pakistani musician.
- Imran Anwar, founded the .pk internet email domain for Pakistan and introduced branded credit cards to Pakistan.
- Shallum Asher Xavier. Pakistani Musician (Lead Guitarist Fuzön).
- Riaz A Qureshi,Vice President, private bank
- List of schools in Karachi