St Peter's High School, Gloucester
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (February 2012)|
|DfE URN||136982 Tables|
|Ofsted||Reports Pre-academy reports|
|Houses||m-i-r-a-c-l-e-s (e.g. 7M; 9A)|
|Colours||bottle green and yellow|
St Peter's High School and Sixth Form Centre is a Roman Catholic academy school and sixth form centre, on Stroud Road in the Tuffley area of Gloucester, England. The headteacher is Philip Rush. The main feeder school is the closely associated St. Peter's Catholic Primary School.
In 2012, the school was rated by Ofsted inspectors, for the fourth consecutive inspection, as "good". In particular, the school is proud of its principled and inclusive Catholic ethos - recently singled out for praise in a minor Ofsted inspection - and of the achievements of its pupils, especially in the 'core' subjects of English and mathematics.
In 2007, the school's Under-18 rugby union team were winners of the Daily Mail Cup, becoming the second comprehensive school victors of the prize, after Campion. They reached the final again in 2009 of the Daily Mail RBS Cup, where they were runners-up.
||This article's list of alumni may not follow Wikipedia's verifiability or notability policies. (February 2012)|
- Jack Adams, rugby union player
- Yasmin Bannerman, actress
- Adam Eustace, rugby union player
- Marcel Garvey, rugby union player
- Jody Gooding, beach volleyball player
- Ryan Lamb, rugby union player
- Charlie Sharples, rugby union player
- Mary-Jess Leaverland, singer and winner of a Chinese version of The X Factor
- Joe Hanks (footballer), footballer for Cheltenham Town Football Club
- Alison Quinn, British Champion in Kung Fu
|This article relating to a school or sixth form college in Gloucestershire is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|