Holy Sepulchre (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from St Sepulchre)
The Holy Sepulchre may refer to the tomb of Jesus, at whose putative site in Jerusalem is built the
Holy Sepulchre, Saint Sepulchre, San(to) Sepolcro, Saint-Sépulchre may also refer to:
- St Sepulchre (parish), former parish, partly within the City of London and partly within Middlesex, England.
- Manor of St. Sepulchre, former manor or liberty, and latterly a barony, within Dublin, Ireland
- Neuvy-Saint-Sépulchre, commune in the Indre department in central France.
- Sansepolcro, town in the province of Arezzo, Tuscany, Italy
- Religious groups
- Brotherhood of the Holy Sepulchre, Orthodox monastic fraternity
- Canons Regular of the Holy Sepulchre, ancient military Order
- Canonesses Regular of the Holy Sepulchre, Catholic female religious order
- Fathers of the Holy Sepulchre, group of Franciscan priests
- Order of the Holy Sepulchre, Roman Catholic order of knighthood
- Dionigi di Borgo San Sepolcro (c.1300–1342), Augustinian monk
- Sepulchre (disambiguation)
- Mount St. Sepulchre Franciscan Monastery, Washington, D.C.
- Sansepolcrismo original supporters of Italian fascism in 1919
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.