|Country of origin||Ireland|
|Source of milk||Goat|
|Pasteurised||No (Heat treated)|
Originally, the business was set up by Meg and Derrick Gordan on their 25 acre farm in the early 1980s, but since 1999 has been taken over by their neighbour, Siobhán Ni Ghairbhith, on her farm. The farm is registered Organic Status with I.O.F.G.A.
St Tola produce a number of goat's milk cheeses:
- St Tola Log Fresh is a fresh cheese available as log
- St Tola Log Mature is a more mature version of the fresh log
- St Tola Crottin are small rounds of fresh goats cheese
- St Tola Divine is a spreadable cream cheese
- St Tola Original is a slice of the mature log
- St Tola Hard Cheese is a gouda style hard goats' cheese.
- St Tola Greek Style is a firm cheese with a mild salty flavour.
- St Tola Ash Matured soft cheese with an ash coating
- St Tola Cranberry soft cheese with cranberry
- 2012 Premio Roma award Italy
- 2011 Awarded a 2 star Gold award for hard goats' cheese at the 2011 Great Taste Awards.
- 2010 Awarded the best organic retail product at Bord Bia's National Organic Awards
- 2010 Awarded a 2 star Gold award for hard goats' cheese at the 2010 Great Taste Awards.
|This cheese-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|